Watch That Blob! Watch That Blob!

Fun but frustrating

This game is fun, but can be seen by many people as too frustrating...(Me lol) Tne time limit really adds the pressure to complete the level and 10 lives is really not enough. With that aside, level design is excellent and the background music is good too, although you maybe could have added a more suspenseful style like a heart beating...that would be cool xD.
Anyway i'll give it a 6.

Bird Smasher Bird Smasher

Stupid game

This game is pathetic, all you do is kill birds, and it doesn't give any reward whatsoever. WTF? I was just pressing A all the time and it got so repetitive. However, the flash animations are great, and music is decent. I wouldn't play this game again though.

IMPROVEMENTS - Add Sound Effects - E.g when you cut birds with that machete thing.
I'll give it a 4

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Extremely entertaining

One of the best games i've reviewed so far, i like the comments at the end lol. Very funny, sound effects are fantastic and music also, the physics, don't even get me started, Its a rag doll game, so enough said. Could have had more variety, like health dropping to regenerate your legs when they get decapitated lmao. Also, i would have liked it if you could get cut up much more and still be alive, anyways, this game is awesome, of the best ragdoll games xD i give it 9.